Pounds lost!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Week 4!!

I have some great news this week. I lost 11 pounds and some ounces. I could not believe it! Weigh in was Awesome! Dash is my weigh in Doc that I see every week and he was in awe! He said that is the most he has seen anyone lose in one week! I felt so good!! Here are my stats!
Weight 186.6
Neck 13.0
Chest 43
Waist 43
Hips 47.5
Arm 13
Thigh 22.5

At the end of 4wks I am down 9.25 Inches all over, and 18.8 pounds! Wow!
I have to say that this is not easy. I was tempted a lot this week and even had about 1/4 cup of butter pasta. I also had 2 bites of Caymans Chocolate donut. I felt guilty after wards but it satisfied my urge. I am doing the best I can every week and if it keeps going like this I won't have much longer to go! Here's to another great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment